Friday, November 6, 2009

First Blog Post



Well I have finally created my own blog to share my creations with whoever wants to see. I didn't know it was going to be so hard to decide what to share first. lol. So, I decided I would share the latest digital layouts that I created as CT member at Digi Scrap Station. You will find a blinkie in the side bar that will take you to the site if you would like to purchase the kit I used or check out all the other wonderful kits in the store. I used a kit by designer MagsGraphics and it is called "Halloween Tear Bear Pumpkin". The bear is just ADORABLE. She has several other kits in the store that are halloween tear bear themes. Each bear is different. I am in love with all of them but I'm a sucker for a cute tear bear. Feel free to leave me a message in the comments even if it's just to say "hi". All criticism and suggestions are welcome as well. Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Great 1st layout! I love the tear bear...so ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete