Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another Freebie Page!!!

I have created another freebie page for everyone. I used a kit called "Shizzle" by the okietoothfairy. I ct for Amanda and she has given me permission to use her kits to create freebies for you. So be sure to check back for more. To get the kit "shizzle" click HERE or HERE. To go to Amanda's blog click HERE. If you download please leave a comment and if you go visit Amanda's blog or store let her know you visited as well.

Shizzle kit preview:

My Freebie Page:
My Layout with it:

Link Expired

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jan. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hollering at me in my blog's chat box and for fixing that Party Wench page. Your pages are cool. I've seen quick pages without the photo holes called by some "page starters" or "stacked papers". I believe "ploppers" have the photo opening in them so people are ready to "plop" the picture under it. If you need any help with anything, let me know. My email is in my blog profile. I'm a newbie since Aug. '08, but it's coming along nicely. Was CT'ing for 3 designers but had a family loss this summer which slowed me to a halt. Good luck and let me know if I can help with anything I've learned so far. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [20 Jan 03:56am GMT]).

    ReplyDelete