Sunday, January 31, 2010

CT layouts and "My Valentine" by BlueDream Designs

The first two layouts I created with Sherrys Scraps "Berry Sweet" kit. You can find the kit here. you can also get it in tagger size. Just scroll up the page a little from the full size kit. These layouts were created for my CT duties at DSS

The next two layouts were created by using "Hermione" by Fleur de Lis at Groovy Scraps. There layouts were for my CT duties over there. You can purchase the kit here. It was perfect for heritage pages.






My last layout was strictly for fun. I enjoy all the layouts that I do. But this kit was a freebie that I found on the internet and just fell in love with it. I immediately downloaded it and created a page with it. This kit is called "My Valentine" by Bluedream Designs. So what are you waiting for. go on over and grab it for yourself. Make sure you leave some love for the designer. Thanks for checking out my new layouts and I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Don't forget to check back later on in the week. I am hoping to have some new freebies for you to snag.

No comments:

Post a Comment