Sunday, January 31, 2010

HURRAY!!!!! For Me

I am SO EXCITED!!!!! I have been trying for months to figure out how to make a layout in PS7 that my wonderful friend gave me. But despite all th etutorials and help from my friend I wasn't having any luck. I would get so frustrated that I couldn't see straight. WELL....I have continued to work with the program here and there and I just created my first layout in PS7. Yes it basically the same layout at the end of my previous post. I decided to try to recreate that layout since I had everything for it accessable. I know there are a few things that don't look just right but I am so proud of myself that I wanted to share it with everyone. Not only is it my first PS7 layout but it is also the first time I have used shadows on a layout as well. Feel free to leave your comments and/or advice. Credit: "My Valentine" by Bluedream designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment