Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In Memory of Mamma

I lost my grandmother over the weekend. I created several digital pages with old family photos for the memorial dvd that the funeral home did. I ran out of time so the majority of the pages were quickpages. This layout was one of the quickpages. I believe it came from angelflight scraps and I added "Let your light Shine" to the page. I don't remember where I found the wordart at. I am sorry that I am not giving credit properly. I feel so lost without her and did the pages in a daze of sorts. So, if you read this and know who the credit goes to feel free to leave the information in the comments section and I will gladly edit this post to reflect the proper credit. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sweetie I'm sorry to here about your grandmother. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, take care and give yourself a hug from me. Amanda

    ReplyDelete