Friday, January 8, 2010

My First ever FREEBIE!!!

I am so excited to offer my first ever freebie her on my blog. In a previous post you will see a layout that I created with Kim B's "Party Wench" kit. I have talked to Kim and she is allowing me to offer the page to you as a freebie. I am trying to learn how to create quickpages which i still haven't mastered. But, this layout was created so that the picture could be the last layer in order to complete the page. So here you go. If you download please leave a comment and if you would like to check out Kim's wonderful kits you can visit her stores. http://digital-scrapbooking.org/shop/kim-broedelet-m-30.html or Http://www.digiscrapvault.com/shop/kim-broedelet-m-11.html. You will find the link for the freebie below the image.





Link Expired

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Downloaded your QP and noted it was very small preview size, 600x600. Standard for digital use is 12x12inhes (3600x3600 pixels). Can you fix and respost for us? It's groovy and I'd like to be able to use it.

    ReplyDelete