Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hybrid Valentine's Day Card

I created this Valentine's card this morning. I found this wordart and sent my BFF the link because she makes cards. Jokingly she told me to make a card for her hubby with it so she didn't have to make him one. Well even though she was kidding I created this for her. The cardstock for the card is red even though it looks orangey in the picture. Hope you enjoy it.
Digital kit used: Chocolate Lover by Pretty Eyes Creations

Wordart used: by Ginger's House

Front of card:

Inside of card:

3 comments:

  1. This looks great! Thank you for letting me know that you used my kit. I am going to post this on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You have an award waiting for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is just too cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete