Monday, February 1, 2010

Pat on the back

I am patting myself on the back today. In addition to creating my first layout in PS7. I learned how to create a quickpage and brag book page using PS7 as well. I even created some index cards for my own personal use. Feel free to leave your comments or criticism so I know how I'm doing.
I created this brag book page using "I Heart You" by Amanda Kaiser (http://www.mandasscrappincreations.blogspot.com/).

I created this set of index cards with items from two different kits. The notebook paper page is from "I Heart You" also and the Mickey icons are from a kit called "Mickey" by http://dawnsscraps-dawn.blogspot.com/. The brown background for this preview is also from "I Heart You".

The second set of index cards I created was done by using items from two different kits as well. The notebook paper background is from "I Heart You" by manda's scrappin' creations and the mickey icons are from a kit called "Confetti Mini" by Kellybell Designs.

The red background page in this preview is from "Confetti Mini" also.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post and look at what I have created today. Do forget to leave me a comment and leave the designers some love if you download their wonderful kits.

4 comments:

  1. OOOO those are sooo NEAT! You just inspired me to do some! I REALLY REALLY like those! So happy you are getting use to PSE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT index cards!!! Keep up the wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable, You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls!! You don't realize how much your opinions mean to me. I'm glad you all liked them. Now I think I'm going to create some Mickey Mouse stationary to match the index cards.

    ReplyDelete