Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sweet and Juicy QP's

Do you like my freebie packaging? I LOVE it. It was created for me at my request by Designs by Kellybell. It even matches my bllinkie. Thanks so very much Kelly. You are a sweetheart.


Link Expired

I took my layouts from "Sweet and Juicy" by Manda's Scrappin Creations and created QP's with them. With Amanda's permission I am offering them to my blog readers as a freebie. Hope you enjoy. Please leave some love if you download and while you are at it why not go over to Amanda's blog and let her know what you think of her kit as well. You can even purchase the entire kit here. Click here to download my QP's.

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the packaging too! Thank you Dannethia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [26 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete