Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day Freebie!!!


Today I am offering you the valentine's card that I created and showed you in the previous post. Both Pretty Eyes Creations and Ginger's House have given me permission to share with all of you. I hope you enjoy. I would love to see any pictures of your cards to see what kind of personal touches everyone adds. I will also share your photos with the two designers that made this card possible. Remember to leave some love if you download. Be sure to leave love for both designers on their blogs as well for all their hardwork.
http://www.4shared.com/dir/30986660/6e3a8993/Valentines_Card.html

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [12 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete