Sunday, March 14, 2010

3 Cheeky Monkeys

As you can tell I have been playing catch up today. I think this is the last of my digi scrap catch up. But, if I have forgotten something designers feel free to let me know. This post is to show off Kelly-Jo's new kit called "3 Cheeky Monkey's". It is so cute and adoreable. I love the monkeys but decided to create a layout without the monkeys to show that it can be used in other ways as well.

3 Cheeky Monkeys Preview:

You can Purchase this kit at Kelly-Jo's stores here and here.

My Layout:

My QP:
Link Expired
You can download my qp as a freebie here. Don't forget to check out Kelly_Jo's blog for more freebies from her. Some of the other CT's may have some goodies too. You never know.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [15 Mar 09:34am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete