Sunday, March 14, 2010

ATTN: FOLLOWERS and BLOG VISITORS. HELP NEEDED!!!!!

Afternoon everyone. I am writing this post to ask for help from my followers and all blog visitors. I just uploaded a new freebie to 4shared and realized that only my first 2 freebies show they have been downloaded. Since I am still new to blogging and uploading to 4shared. I am assuming that I have done something wrong but don't know what. I have checked all my freebies and I am able to download them. But I also realize that doesn't mean others aren't having trouble. I also am realistic in knowing that I may not be offering anything that is of interest to anyone else. I know my freebies are making it out into the digi world through freebie search engines. Therefore, I am asking everyone to let me know if they are having trouble or if all is fine when they download. I would also like any input as to whether or not my freebies are of any interest to any of you. Please feel free to leave your opinion in regards to my layouts and freebies as long as you do it in a nice manner. Post all comments here on my blog under this post and I will check back to see what everyone has to say. If you aren't interested in what I have offered so far leave a comment as to what you are interested in and I will see what I can do. Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment