Sunday, March 7, 2010

Enchant Me, Good News and Freebies!!!!

Kelly-Jo's Scraps has a new kit out called "Enchant Me". Enchant Me is now in store as a collab with 6 other designers. It is $7 for 7 mini kits or if the customer spends $5 they get it all for free. Most full sized kits are only 75c including her Cupid's Kiss. Preview is linked to the store. So go pick it up.

"Enchant Me" Preview:


My layouts using "Enchant Me":



QP's Made From My Layouts:



Link Expired

Freebie time: I am giving you the two QP's that I created. You can get them here.

Kelly-Jo's kit "Speed Freeks" is available now as a collab at Angel Baby Scraps for $2. Don't miss out on it either

Now for my news. I am excited to announce that my friend Kelly at Kellybell Designs has started her own CT and has asked me to be a part of it. I of course didn't hesitate to accept her offer. So, check back next Sunday to see her newest kit and what I come up with it for my layouts. I also have a couple of other kits that I will be posting about in the next week or so. Lots of fun kits on the way from several designers.

I would also like to take a moment to say what an honor it is for me to work with so many different and wonderful designers and wonderful CT members. Each of the ladies are very talented and do such a fantastic job.

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [07 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete