Saturday, March 6, 2010

Let's Hear It For The Boys Kit

Let's Hear It For The Boys is a collab kit by Rebecca Barbierato and Dream Big Designs. I was lucky enough to be able to play with both parts of the collab since I am on Rebecca's CT. The complete kit has been released at the My Life and Scrap store. Here is the Link to go directly to the kit. It was fun and very challenging to work with for me. I have a little girl so boy themes are a real challenge for me. But it causes me to really use my brain to come out with a layout and I like that. Hope everyone enjoys this kit as much as I did. I almost forgot to tell you that Rebecca has a free QP on her blog to match the collab kit. You can also get the collab on sale for $2.00 right now. So hurry on over to the store and get yours.

Collab Preview:

My Layout with Rebecca B's part:

My layout with Dream Big Designs part:

2 comments:

  1. Do I see shadows?? You new pages are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do. I tried my hand at them. Not to sure how I did but at least I tried. Thanks for looking and for you opinion. It means alot.

    ReplyDelete