Monday, March 22, 2010

New Kit, New CT, and freebie

Hey Ladies!!! I have a new layout to share with you. It was created by using creations from two different designers. Kim B's Designs designed the kit "Merry Around" and Jacquie of Fresh as a Daisy @ Jacquie's designed the wordart. I have been accepted as a new CT member on Jacquie's team. This will be my only wordart creative team. I'm so excited about it. The layout I am sharing is the profile layout that I had to do for Jacquie's team.
When searching for the perfect kit I found "Merry Around". Which was PERFECT if you know me. I have 3 loves. The first two you already know. My daughter and Mickey Mouse. Well, now you get to learn about the third one. It is carousels and carousel horses. But, finding carousel kits seems to be a hard job. When I have happen to find one it hasn't been very realistic in my opinion. SO when I saw that Kim B had just released her new kit I had to buy it. The links for both designers are here and here.



This is a QP using the wordart:
This is a QP without the wordart:



1 comment:

  1. That is so cute hun ! I love the quickpage too :)

    ReplyDelete