Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Princess of Agrabah" by Kellybell Designs

I am proud to announce the release of "Princess of Agrabah" by Kellybell Designs. Everytime Kelly releases a kit I think to myself WOW it can't get any better than this. That is until the next one. She out does herself each and every time. Without any more delay here is the preview to her latest design. Click on the kit preview to go to Kelly's store to get your copy of this great kit. Continue reading and you might find a surprise waiting for you.

"Princess of Agrabah" Preview:

"Princess of Agrabah WA"


Here is a cluster of sorts I created with the kit:

This is the first layout:

This is the second layout:

Now if you are still with me I have not one but two freebies for you. I turned both of my layouts into QP's to share with you. The download links are under the previews.


Link Expired

Link Expired
Don't forget to check out Kelly's blog. you never know what may be over there. Perhaps some more goodies to go with "Princess of Agrabah".

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [22 Mar 10:43am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete