Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Where Dreams Set Sail" by Kellybell Designs

I am sharing with you Kellybell Designs new kit. It is in her stores so if you have any cruise pictures or even beach or pool pictures go get it. Although you could be like me and just want it because it is Mickey Mouse. I did 2 layouts with this wonderful kit.
Here is the Preview of "Where Dreams Set Sail"

My Layouts:

My QP:
Link Expired
Click on the kit preview to go to Kelly's store to pick it up. I promise you will not regret your purchase. If you would like to have my qp you can download it here. Make sure you check out Kelly's blog here for her qp's as well.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the wonderful Quick Page!

    ReplyDelete