Sunday, July 18, 2010

How has everyone been? Good I hope. I am still getting back into the groove but everything seems to be falling back into place and I'm getting back to my scrapping. I have missed it so much. I've been blog hopping and freebie hunting this evening and have found lots of goodies. Most of them I'm sure you have already found through the various search engines. But I thought I would post about Flower Scraps Blog-aversary. She is having a party over at her blog so be sure to go check it out and join in the fun. She has a new kit called "Puzzled". I just love it. As part of her blog-aversary fun she has hidden 12 puzzle pieces in her store at Stuff To Scrap. If you find all 12 pieces and email their locations to her you will get "Puzzled" free for playing. I have found 10 of them so for. Here is a preview of "Puzzled". Deanna also has a freebie wordart to match this kit on her blog. What are you waiting for. Go visit Deanna for all the blog-aversary fun!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Awwww thanks!! Hope you enjoy the kit! I had tons of fun making it!

    ReplyDelete