Monday, August 16, 2010

New releases at Angel Baby Scraps

How does everyone like my new blog decor? I just love it. Thanks go to Kim B for it. But, I'm not done redoing my blog yet. It is still a work in progress so please bare with me.

Today I would like to introduce you to 2 wonderful kits that have recently been released at Angel Baby Scraps. The first one is Sweet N Shabby collab by Kelly-Jo, Angel, Rebecca, and Shell. You can click on the designers names to go to their blogs. Sweet N Shabby has 90 elements, 50 papers, 4 qps, 1 alpha and 4 pices of wordart. It is only $8.00 or you can spend $8.00 or more on other products in the store and get it for free. It is a really beautiful kit.

Kit Preview:
My Layout:



The second new release at Angel Baby Scraps is Snips N Snails by Kelly-Jo. It has 16 papers, 55 elements and 1 alpha. You can click on the designer's name and check out her blog for other great kits.


Kit Preview:

My Layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment