Monday, August 16, 2010

WA by Jacquie and On The Beach by Fantasy Moments

I am trying really hard this week to get caught up here on my blog. I also want to apoligize to the designers I ct for. I had to put my scrapping (ct duties and personal projects) on the back burner for some time. But, I do believe all is calm and I am back in the land of digi scrapping for good. Kelly-Jo and Jacquie have been kind enough to allow me to remain on their creative teams even though I haven't been the best ct for the past several months. I really appreciate their kindness and hope to be able to make the lost time up to them.

I have another layout to share with you today. It is of my daughter at the beach. I used Jacquie's Summer Fun WA and a freebie kit by Fantasy Moments called On The Beach. I hope you like it.

WA Preview:
Kit Preview:
My Layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment