Thursday, October 14, 2010

Manners!!! or the Lack of Them

I set this blog up to show off various things in digiland. But, today I am going to post about manners. A disigner friend of mine has experienced a unfriendly attatck on a layout that she did and posted to her blog. This designer is a very sweet and generous person. I don't believe that she deserved in any way what she received. The majority of the worl I believe knows what good manners are and how to use them. But for some reason they choose not to be nice. I understand that you will not always like what others do or say but that is no reason for you to choose to be rude about it. I use the term rude loosely. I was always told that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. I firmly believe this and have taught this to my daughter as well. As much as comments are loved and appreciated in digiland as well as life in general I rather no comment be left if you can't find something nice to say. Parents expect their children to be nice and use their manners. Yet some parents don't think they should display the same behavior. It's do as I say and not as I do. In my opinion that isn't the best example. If you want your children to be nice then you should be nice as well an set the example of good behavior for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment