Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Goodies From Manda's Scrappin Creations

My internet is still down. I am posting from my mom's computer which is a dinosaur. It doesn't like my cd's so the only pictures I can post right now are images that I access through the internet. But, I do have layouts to post here, various galleries and ct forums. Now on to the good part of my post for today.
I am happy to show off Manda's new goodies. She has released a new template pack as well as her portion of STS's October BAK. Manda's part is entitled "Candy Corn Delight". I have had so much fun playing with this kit. I hope to be able to show off what I came up with soon. You can find Manda's Candy Corn Delight and Template Pack 5 in her store here. Check out her blog here. Manda has a gift for everyone. Remember to leave her some love and appreciation.

Candy Corn Delight:
Template Pack 5:
Manda's Gift:

Don't forget to leave some love on Manda's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment