Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Kits from Manda's Scrappin' Creations

Manda aka Manda's Scrappin' Creations has released several new kits in the last month or so. The latest one is called "No Fear Hereos". She also has released "Go Go Choo Choo". They are both wonderful and such fun to work with. You can find both of them plus lots more at Manda's store at STS. Below are the previews to these two kits. The previews are linked to her store so just click on the images and get yours. Make sure to check out Manda's blog and leave her some love also. Click here to go to Manda's blog.

I haven't made anything with "No Fear Hereos" yet. However, I have been playing around with "Go Go Choo Choo". I have made several things with it that I will be offering here as freebies. So make sure to check back to get them all. Today, I am giving you a qp I made using Manda's "Go Go Choo Choo" and her Template Pack 5. PLEASE be nice and leave some love.

No Fear Hereos Prev:
Go Go Choo Choo Prev:
Template Pack 5:

My QP:
Link Expired

1 comment: