Friday, October 1, 2010

Sunshine & Songbirds at ABS

My internet is really getting on my nerves. After being out for about a wk and a half it worked for a couple of days and that was it. It is up at the moment so I'm taking advantage of it and trying to get my CT duties taken care of. I'm going to try to get everything blogged about and then if the internet is nice I will upload my layouts to the various galleries.

Here is my layout using Kelly-Jo's portion of the ABS Oct. collab kit "Sunshine & Songbirds" Be sure an check out all ports of this beautiful kit. It is gorgeous. Release date is today therefore if it isn't in the store be sure and check back later today. Click here to go to STS store. I also used a template by Andrea Gold for this layout.

Kelly-Jo's Portion:

Template by Andrea Gold:

My Layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment