Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today I am posting two goodies for you guys to snag. They both are created using Manda's Scrappin' Creations "Smell My Feet". You can find it and the add on in her store over at STS on sale right now. This is such an adoreable kit. I had so much fun playing around with it. Go grab it here and while you are snagging goodies you will want to stop by Manda's blog here.

Smell My Feet Prev:

Cluster Freebie:

Wordart Freebie:


Link Expired
Be sure and leave some love if you snag and let Manda know how much you appreciate your time and talent.

5 comments:

  1. O MY GOSH!!!! THESE ARE TOOOOO CUTE!!! and perfect! I LOVE THEM!! Thanks a Million GIRL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Manda. I'm glad you like them. You make it so easy with all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Halloween post on Oct. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete