Sunday, November 7, 2010

4 MY BABIES SCRAPS

Michelle at 4 my babies scraps is having a ct call. Check out her blog here if you are interested. i really like the way she does her calls. you try out so to speak for her team for a month and everyone on her team gets to vote on the layouts. depending on the votes as to whether or not you become an official member or not. For November the kit is hocus pocus too. what a fun filled kit backed full of all kinds of different goodies. imagination and creativity is all that is required of you. photos too, we can't forget all those photos that need scrapping. For my layout i used hocus pocus too and template 4 by little moments. here are the product previews and my layout. make sure you visit 4 my babies scraps store here to pick up the kit. you can also visit little moments here and snag her template.




Hocus pocus too:
temp. 4

my layout:

check back for more layouts and goodies using hocus pocus too.

No comments:

Post a Comment