Monday, November 22, 2010

SNOW FUN QP

Today I am offering my qp from yesterday's layout. I hope you like it. Be sure to leave some love if you snag it. I have been having so much fun playing with Sherry's "Snow Fun". it is so great. More freebies coming to coordinate with this great kit. so be sure to check back soon. you can still get "snow Fun" at sherry's store here.
if you don't have it yet you really should go get it. it is a fantastic addition to your collection of digi kits. I have posted the previews for this kit. You can purchase the kit, tattered paper pack, template pack, mask set, snowflack set seperately. but if you like everything (which i'm sure you will lol) check out the bundle. it has everything for one price. It's a great deal I promise.

Snow Fun kit prev:

$2.44 on sale

Snow Fun Tattered Papers Prev:

$1.39 on sale

Snow Fun Template Pack Prev:

$2.79 on sale
Snow Fun Mask Set Prev:
$2.44 on sale
Snow Fun FlakeS Set Prev:
$1.74 on sale
Snow fun: the bundle
$5.59 on sale
It is such an awesome deal. now for my qp to add to this already huge kit. Enjoy!!
My qp:
Link Expired

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Winter Theme post on Nov. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete