Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MOUSESCRAPPERS SPEED SCRAP

Mousescrappers had a speed scrap over the weekend. It was lots of fun and productive. I thought I would show you a few layouts that I created during the scrap.

This layout was created using "The Future is bright" by Manda's scrappin' creations. her store is here.

this layout was created using "timeless tale" by Designz by DeDe. This kit is throug her blog here and her store is here.

this layout was created using a template by Manda's scrappin' creations (coming soon). her store is here. The kit is magical moments by laurie's scraps. her store is here.

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Did you do all 14? I did, and it was TOUGH LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you.I didn't find out about it until Sat. morning so I ended up only get 10 of the 14 done. I agree with you it was tough but fun.

    ReplyDelete