Wednesday, February 23, 2011

3 NEW RELEASES and a FREEBIE

NEW RELEASE 1:

Jusme Digital has a new kit in her store at ESS. Intense Valentine is great for those valentine photos or just those girly one. Kit preview is linked to her store.

My layout with Intense Valentine:

NEW RELEASE 2:
Blue Heart Scraps has a new kit in her store at Brownie Scraps. Make sure you grab it because it won't be there long. Joylynn is just a guest designer there for this month.It is called A Pinch and a Dash. Perfect for those cooking photos. Especially of the kids helping out or even just pretending with their little kitchen sets and play food. Kit preview is linked to her store. Be sure to check out her blog for a matching freebie as well.

My layout with A Pinch and a Dash:


NEW RELEASE 3:

The Scrappy Kat and Digital Scrap Fun have joined forces to bring you a fun filled kit... Forest Friends. It has great colors and fun little furry friends to play with. Both kits will be 40% off until next Wednesday!!! Be sure to check both designer's stores to get the whole collab while on sale.
Preview's are linked to the designer's stores at STS.
Here is Digital Scrap Fun's part...

Here is The Scrappy Kat's part:

My layout with Digital Scrap Fun's part:

My layout with The Scrappy Kat's part:
I used Manda's Scrappin' Creations new Template Pack 10 to create my layouts for Forest Friends. Click on preview to check out Manda's store.

I turned my layout with Digital Scrap Fun's part of the collab into a qp for you. Preview is linked.

Be sure to also check out both designer's blogs for my freebies from them and their ct members. Digital Scrap Fun's blog is here and The Scrappy Kat's blog is here. Be sure and leave some love if you snag the goodies being offered.

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete