Tuesday, February 1, 2011

NEW RELEASE and CT Posts

I have a new release to blog about today. "How I Love Thee" by Manda's Scrappin' Creations. It is in her store at STS. Here is the kit preview as well as my layout. I also used a template from Manda's Template Pack 9 which is also in her store at STS. I apologize for the size of my layout will have to mess with it and reupload it so you can see it better. Be sure to check out Manda's store here.



Michelle aka 4 My Babies Scraps has a new kit in her store. It is called "Merry Christmas Little Lady. I got to work with it and here are my layouts created with her kit and Template Packs 8 and 9 by Manda's Scrappin' Creations. Head on over to Michelle's store here to pick it up. Manda's templates are in her store here.






No comments:

Post a Comment