Monday, February 21, 2011

NEW RELEASE FROM MANDA'S SCRAPPIN' CREATIONS

Are you a template addict?? Well I am and I absolutely love Manda's template packs. She is releasing a new pack today at STS. It is Template Pack 10. You can go to her store here and grab it for $2.00 while it's on sale. Here is the template pack preview and a layout I did with one of the templates.

Layout was created with Sweet Exchanges by Get Digi With It. You can find this great kit at ESS. Click here to go to Get Digi With It's Store. It's on sale right now also.

I also used this template pack to create two other layouts. But, you will have to wait until Wed. to see them becasue I used a new collab called Forest Friends by Digital Scrap Fun and The Scrappy Kat which will release in their stores on Wed. Feb. 23rd. Be sure to check back throughout the week for more new releases and some freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment