Friday, February 25, 2011

NEW RELEASE FROM PIXIE KEEPSAKES

I'm excited to make this post today. One of my favorite designers is Melanie Fuller aka Pixie Keepsakes. As some of you may know she has recently joined the GingerScraps team and held a creative team call. I applied and I am proud to say that I am now a Sassy Girl for Pixie Keepsakes. Melanie has also released a new kit today called "Punk Princess". It's great for those rocker chic photos or girls with attitude photos. I also used Melanie's template set Strips and Stitches with Punk Princess to create my layout. Punk Princess is in the store for $5.00 and Strips and Stitches Template Set is in the store on sale for $1.98. Make sure you check out Melanie's other products in her store. She is having a sale and most of her store is 34% off. Be sure to stop by her blog also to leave her some love if you like her style. Click on the previews to go to Pixie Keepsakes store to pick up these great products.

Punk Princess Prv:

My layout:
Strips and Stitches Template Set Prv:


I would also like to tell you about another one of her kits called "It's My Party" It is on sale in her store for $3.30. I created a lyout with it as well. I also used the Strips and Stitches Template Set in my layout.
It's My Party Prv:
My layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment