Monday, February 7, 2011

SIZZLING HOT COLLAB (Link Fixed)

Adriana's Cafe and Amy Dane Designs have teamed up to bring up this beautiful collab. I love the rich colors. The collab is in the stores today. You can find each part of the collab in each designer's store. Click on each designer's preview below to go to their store to get this wonderful collab.

Adriana's Cafe Prv:
Amy Dane Designs Prv:
LO with Adriana's Cafe Part:
(I realize now that I saved it to small. I will be resizing and uploaded the larger layout later)


Adriana's Cafe's CT has created some goodies for you with her part of this collab. I created a cluster frame which you can preview below. The download link is below the preview.
Download Here or Here
(Link Fixed)

5 comments:

  1. I get a message saying I need a user name and password to access.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for any inconvience I may have caused anyone. I have fixed the link for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added a second option for downloading this file. It is now at box.net and 4shared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete