Tuesday, March 8, 2011

GOODIES GALORE!!!

Are you ready for all the goodies that are in the stores today? There are all kinds of products from several wonderful designers that I can't wait to tell you about. To start off with today is $2.00 Tuesday at STS and nicole aka Digi Designs By Nicole has "Patterns 1 and 2" in the bin for today. Images are linked. You can click on the flyer and check out all the items that the various STS designers have put in the $2.00 bin for today only so hurry on over to the store. If you click on the previews for Nicole's Patterns 1 and 2 you can check out her entire store including the products that she has in her retirement sale. At the end of the month they will no longer be available.

$2.00 Tuesday:
Nicole's Patterns 1:
Nicole's Patterns 2:

Marie H Designs has teamed up with Mandy King to create this gorgeous collab "I Am Woman"
to celebrate International Women's Day today. It is 30% off for a limited time so hurry up and snag it. You won't regret it. Marie and Mandy created a complete kit as well as a cluster/border pack and a word art pack that matches their collab. All of these products are on sale right now. Previews are linked to the store.

I Am Woman Prv:
I Am Woman Cluster/Border Pack:
I Am Woman WA Pack:
I created a layout with "I Am Woman" and used a template freebie from Manda's Scrappin' Creations. If you are a template junkie and haven't checked out Manda's store the template preview is linked to her store.

Template by Manda's Scrappin' Creations:
My layout. It is one of my favorites:

Becky aka B2N2 scraps has released a kit perfect for scrapping all those pictures of your little monsters lol. Her kit is "Monsters All AAround" and she also made a matching add on for this kit. The full kit is on sale for $2.00 for today only. Starting tomorrow it will be on sale for 25% off for one week. After that it will be regular price. Preview is linked to her store.

Monsters All Around Prv:
Add On Prv: (This is also what Becky is offering as the PP for her speed scrap tonight at STS. Click here for the ss details.)

I created two layouts with "Monsters All Around". For one layout I used a template from Template Pack 2 by Manda's Scrappin' Creations. Click on preview to check out Manda's store.

My layouts:

Manda's Scrappin' Creations also has released a new kit called "Let's Build It". Preview linked to her store.
I used a template from Template Pack 4 for my layout. Image linked.

my Layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment