Saturday, March 19, 2011

Miss Mis Designs and SS

I'm showing off a kit by Miss Mis Designs today as well as a set of templates by her. The kit is called "The Do It All Mom" and the template set is "As The Story Goes" template pack. I chose this kit with the intentions of scrapping some pictures of my daughter when she was a toddler trying to help with housework. But, after I started playing around with it I decided to do a page not even related to the theme of this kit. i love how my layout turned out. You can get Miss Mis Designs products by clicking on the product images. Hope you enjoy the kit and template set as much as I have.



The Do It All Mom Prv:

As The Story Goes TPk Prv:

Mt Layout:

Don't forget to check out the speed scrap tonight at STS. Scrapteam 2008 is hosting and has a beautiful PP for everyone who completes the SS on time. Here is the SS info:



SS PP:


No comments:

Post a Comment