Friday, March 11, 2011

NEW RELEASE, CT DUTIES and FREEBIE

TGIF!!!!!! I'm so glad this week is coming to an end. So let's celebrate by checking some awesome products from various designers. All product previews are linked to that designer's store. First off is a new release by Trish H Designs called 'Bold and Beautiful". She used such rich colors for her pallette. I created a layout with it and used a template from Manda's Scrappin' Creations Template pack 5.

Kit Prv: Template Pack 5 Prv:
My Layout:
Next is a new kit from 4 My Babies Scraps. It is called "Raawwrr". As the title suggests it is a dinosaur kit perfect for those little boys in your life. I created layouts with "Raawwrr" and Template Pack 5 by Manda's Scrappin' Creations.
Kit Prv:

Template Pack Prv:
Layout 1:
Layout 2:
Layout 3:
Now for a girly kit. Marie H Designs has "Sweet Cookin' Girl" in her new store at SDD. It is perfect for you little girls whether they are helping out in the kitchen, playing restaurant or playing house or even feeding their baby dolls. I created my layout with "Sweet Cookin' Girl" and a template from Template Pack 3 by Manda's Scrappin' Creations.
Kit Prv:
Template Pack 3 Prv:
My layout:How about a fun loving vibrant feeling free kind of kit? Well I have one for you. Adriana"s Cafe has "Whimsical Bliss" in her store. It is an older kit so you may already have it but if not make sure you go get. I used this kit as well as Manda's Scrappin' Creations Template Pack 2 for my layout.

Whimsical Bliss Prv:
Cardstock: Template Pack 2 Prv:
My Layout:
Have you checked out the various kits that the STS designer's have put together for the Build A Kit for March? There are lots in the store and you can mix and match them as you want. Here is a just one of the many kits by Mommy Me Time Scrapper called "Birds Are Back". I used it and Template Pack 10 by Manda's Scrappin' Creations to create my layout.

Kit Prv:
Template Pack 10Prv:
My layout:

Now for a more vintage style kit. Kelly-Jo's Scraps and Courtney's Digiscrappin joined together to design this mega kit called "A Touch of Shabby". You can find it at their stores at ABS.

Kelly-Jo's Prv:



Courtney's Digiscrappin's Prv:

Layout with Kelly-Jo's Part:

Layout with Courtney's part:

Layout with both parts of collab:

Last but not least. A few posts back I told you about Pixie Keepsakes "Pet Shop Mini". I wanted to show it off again. Because I used it to create a gift for you. I took the title from my layout and made it a wa freebie for you.

Pet Shop Mini Prv:
My layout:
WA freebie: Click on the image for download.

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete