Tuesday, April 12, 2011

$2.00 Tuesday, New Releases and Freebies

It's another $2.00 Tuesday at STS. Amongst all the great products in the $2.00 bin today is a kit by Digi-Designs by Nicole also has a kit in the $2.00 bin today. it is called " Easter Egg Hunt". It is perfect for those Easter pictures you will be taking soon. Preview is linked to the $2.00 bin.




Digi Designs by Nicole has a new kit in her store called Rainy Days and Rainbows. I love the bright fun colors. You can find it in her store here.


Kit Prv:
PprPk Prv:
Alpha Prv:
My layout:
A Freebie: Image is linked. (deleted and uploaded again as well as tested the link it works for me so hopefully it is fixed)
Adriana's Cafe also has a new release called Oh My Berries! It is bright and colorful as well. You can find it in her store here.


Oh My Berries! Prv:
Alpha Prv:
Ppr Pk Prv:
Add On Prv:
Worn Papers Prv:
My layout: I used Alpha F to I template pack by Marie H Designs.
My Freebie: Image is linked.

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete