Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Release and News

In addition to my creative team duties lately I have been doing OKC's also. I have had the opportunity to work with some really nice and talented designer's that I wouldn't have had the opportunity to work with otherwise. Today I am showing off a kit from JulieMarie Designs. I answered her okc for "Bailey". It is totally out of my comfort zone in every way. But it got my attention and I enjoyed working with it. I was so glad I answered the okc. You can find "Bailey" in JulieMarie's store at GS. I also used Kim B Designs "Into Spring" template freebie with Bailey to create my layout. Images are linked. Bailey Prv: Into Spring Temp Prv: My Layout: Time for my news. After submitting my layout to JulieMarie she offered me a position on her creative team. I was so surprised when I read it. I am happy to announce that I accepted. Thanks so much JulieMarie.

No comments:

Post a Comment