Friday, April 1, 2011

New Releases, April BAK and Blog Train

I apoligize for the tardiness in my post today. There is alot to tell you about and my day has been nothing but hectic so it took me a little bit to get this done. There are new kits, template packs, build a kits, and blog trains to tell you about and YES goodies to snag as well. Jumbbumble Designs has a new template pack called Crazy Templates Vol. 2 in the plum pickins at Polka Dot Plum today. Here is a preview of Melanie's template pack and a layout that I did with it. The layout was created with A Diamond Girl Bundle by Aneczka W Designs. Image linked to store. Crazy Templates Vol. 2 Prv: My layout:
Trish H Designs has a beautiful, bright, springy kit called "Play Day" in her ESS store today. preview is linked to store.


Play Day Prv:


My layout: I used a template by Miss Mis Designs that is part of her contribution for the April Showers BAK at Scrapable.
It's a new month so STS has a new collection of Build A Kits for you to load into your cart. There are so many wonderful parts for you to mix and match to your liking. Ad is linked to STS store.


Digital Scrap Fun has a kit called "Tween Boy" in the store as part of the BAK for April. Image linked to Crystal's store.


My layout: used a freebie template from Jumbbumble Designs


Mommy me Time Scrapper has also contributed to the STS BAK. Her kit is called "Denim Girls". images are linked to Tammy's store.


Elements Prv:
Papers Prv:
Glitter Prv:
QP Pack Prv:
QP Freebie that Tammy is offering on her blog. Image linked to Tammy's blog.


My layout: used a freebie template by Jumbbumble Designs


Now for the Finale of my long post. The STS Read All About It Blog Train.

I have two qp's for you. The first one is created with Scrappin' Serenity's kit and Scraps N Pieces templates. They were both very sweet to let me use their blog train contibutions for my first qp.

Scrappin' Serenity's Part:

Scraps N Pieces Part:
My QP: Image is linked (not sure why it wasn't downloading. have deleted the link and replaced it. hope that fixes the problem.)

The second qp I have for you was created with Sweet Maple's kit and Christin's Creations template. Both ladies were also very sweet to allow me to work with their portions of the blog train to create my second qp for you.


Sweet Maple's Prv:


Christin's Creations Prv:
My QP: Image is linked






Here is the blogtrain list for all the participants so that you can make sure to collect the complete train. Make sure to leave all thee wonderful ladies a thank you for sharing their talent with you.




Shel Belle Scraps
Scrapalicious Cereal
Longs' Life & Loki quiltifications Pixiepics and Scraps
Queen Bee Scraps
Just For Fun Designs
Scraps N Pieces - Lori
Christin's Creations Sweet Maple
Sweet Creations -- You are here
Memories by Digital Design
The Scrappy Kat
Mommy and Wife
Lindsey's Digital Scrapbook
Saphira's Scrapdesign Brenian Designs
Flower Pot Designs
MDK Scraps
The Queen of All Wild Things
3 Li'l Monsters Designs Sprouting Seeds Studio Let Me Scrapbook!
Designs By Snowlady Scrappin Ninnie
Adriana's Cafe
A Fish Design
The Scrapping Sisters
Flower Scraps
AmyDane Designs
Scrappin Serenity

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Very cute QP's however the first one isn't linked to a download. I will check later. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete