Sunday, May 29, 2011

Adriana's Cafe blogiversary Oh My Berries! Blog Hop

I am so sorry about the late posting of this blog hop. I didn't get on my blog yesterday so I didn't realize that for whatever reason my scheduled post didn't post. I am truly sorry.




It's Sunday! Time for a Blog Hop!









This week we have Oh My Berries! for you. The kit is on sale for $2.50. Don't forget to pick up all of the coordinating products that match Oh My Berries!









{images linked}















Here is my BB pg for the "Oh My Berries!" Blog Hop
Image is linked















To collect all the Brag Book page visit the CT's Blogs.






























Dannethia -- YOU ARE HERE









































1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete