Saturday, May 14, 2011

I have some layouts to show off today. The first one I created with L'Posh: Inspired by Mel (formerly Pixie Keepsakes) "I Heart Books" and Three's Company Template Pack. I Heart Books is part of the new Welcome Wagon at Gingerscraps. If you haven't checked out the Welcome Wagon make sure you do because there are all kinds of goodies from various designers and they are all free.

My layout:
I Heart Books:

Three's Company Template Pack:


The next layout was created with "Puddle Jumpers" by L'Posh: inspired by Mel (formerly Pixie Keepsakes) and Strips and Stitches Template Pack also by L'Pos Inspired by Mel. Both products can be found at Gingerscraps. Click product preview to go to the store.


My layout:

Puddle Jumpers:

Strips and Stitches Template Pack:


I created a layout with Snuggle Season by Digilicious Designs and Funky Template Pack by Jumbbumble Designs. Product previews are linked to the designer's stores.

My layout:

Snuggle Season:

Funky Template Pack:

The last layout I have for you today is created with Pretty in Pink by Julie Marie Designs and Moonlit Stroll Template Pack by Miss Mis Designs. Product previews are linked to their stores.

My layout:


Pretty in Pink:
Moonlit Stroll Template Pack:

No comments:

Post a Comment