Friday, June 17, 2011

New Kits and Freebies

Adriana's Cafe has a great new kit in her store today. It's called "Divalicious". Be sure to check it out as well as Adriana's blog for a list of ctm's blogs that will have matching freebies.



My layout:
my freebie: (Preview is linked)
Mommy Me Time Scrapper is giving away this wonderful kit "Fancy Zebra" for one day only in honor of her birthday. Be sure to go by her blog to snag it and for a list of the ctm's blogs that have matching freebies. If you miss "Fancy Zebra" today you can get it 43% off for the first week it is in the store.

My layout:
My freebie: (Preview is linked)

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Jun 08:25am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Jun. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete