Friday, July 22, 2011

Adriana's Cafe Bouncin' Beach Balls DAD Freebie


Hello everyone,
( I am so sorry that I am late in posting this. Life has been crazy the last couple of days. But, my link will be active for the full 24 hrs)


Adriana's Cafe Boucin' Beach Balls Download a Day is coming to it's end. Today you'll collect some freebies from her and her CT ladies.


If you missed the Download a Day you can buy the kit at STS store, the kit is on sale for $2.00 until Sunday.






















Click on the image to download the freebie I have for you.








The link will be available until tomorrow noon (EST)
Link available for 24 hours only!

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete