Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Release and Grand Opening

Designs by Snowlady has a new kit in her store today. It is titled Boys of Summer. Preview is linked to her store. Check out my layout with this wonderful kit. You may even find a freebie.





This is my layout. I used boys of Summer by Designs by Snowlady and Unforgettable Moments Spending Time With You TPk (Releases tomorrow so check back for that preview and another layout)



Now for your treat. I turned my layout into a qp for you. Hope you like it. Preview is linked. If you snag it be sure to leave some love.



Marie H Designs has joined the ladies at Ginger Scraps. To celebrate she is having a sale. Everything in her store is 30% off from now til the 31st. You don't want to miss out on this. Marie's store is linked to the ad so why not go check out her new store.




3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete