Saturday, July 9, 2011

New Releases

Here are some new releases for the first part of July. Emmii Designs has this fun new template pack in her store. It is called "Little Something". I had so much fun with it. Template Pack preview is linked to her store.

I used "Little Something" TPk with Digital Scrap Fun's new kit "Flower Garden". This is part of the STS July BAK. I have linked the preview to the store.

Here is the layout that I created with "Little Something" TPk and "Flower Garden".

I also used "Little Something" TPk with Miss Mis Designs new release "Monkey Business". Mis designed two adoreable kits. One in pink for the girls and one in blue for the boys. I used the girl kit for my layout. Product previews are linked to the designer's stores.

Miss Mis Designs adoreable "Monkey Business" kits are available at Scrapable.



This is my layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment