Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Products

Miss Mis Designs has two new releases at Scrapable. The first is a collab with Viola Moni called Think Pink. Previews are linked.


Mis' second new release is Detected.


Marie H Designs has a halloween kit in her stores called Boo to You.


Designs by Snowlady has a new set of recipe card templates in her STS store. The template pack has both 4x6 and 5x7 templates perfect for recipe cards or brag book pages.


Here is the recipe card I created but I also can turn it into a brag book page as well.


Memories by Digital Design has two packs of WA in her SNP store. The first pack is Autumn Pumpkin WA. Preview linked to store.


This is a layout I created for the October Tempate Challenge at STS but I used Autumn Pumpkin WA for my title.


The second pack of wa is Just Text Me Vol. 1. Preview is linked.


I used Just Text Me Vol. 1 and Txt Me by This Little Missy and created these two layouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment