Friday, October 7, 2011

New Releases and a Freebie


Lots of new products in the stores today. Miss Mis Designs teamed up with Lacey Bittner to create this great kit for all you couponers out there. it is entitled "Savvy Saver" and is in the store at Scrapable. Stop by Miss Mis Designs blog for a matching freebie. Image is linked.
 Miss Mis designs has also teamed up with Modern June and they have created a bright  fun filled super hero kit. They titled it Super Pow and it's going in the store at Scrapable today also. Go by Miss Mis Designs blog and snag the matching freebie. Image is linked.


Marie H Designs and Scrap Sprinkles Designs got together and created this cute collab "Monstery Love". It's in the Scrapping Fairytales store today.


Adriana's Cafe has a new release for us. It is a traveling kit that is packed full of goodies. Even though I do travel I haven't ever cared for traveling kits. But when I saw "Packing My Bags" that changed. I love this kit and had so much fun playing with it. So much fun that I created two layouts, a stacked paper for me and a freebie just for you. Adriana not only created this kit but matching Cardstocks, and Add On. There is also Qps and Stacked Papers that coordinate with Packing My Bags. In case you hadn't heard Adriana has opened a new store at Scraps N Pieces which means you can get all these wonderful products at two different locations (STS and SNP). However, the Stacked Papers are Exclusive to STS.





Do you love stacked papers? I know I do. Adriana's Cafe has a great pack of stacked papers created with Packing My Bags. But remember they are an STS Exclusive product.





Preview linked.


Be sure to stop by Adriana's Cafe blog and check out what some of the other ct members created for you.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete