Friday, November 11, 2011

New Release and Grab Bag Reveal

For all those Angry Birds fans out there Adriana's Cafe has created the perfect kit for you. Mad Birds will help you scrap all those Angry Bird moments whether it's the game or a real life angry moment. Here is the full kit preview. You can find this new release at both STS and SNP.


Cardstock Preview:


Paper Preview:


Be sure to head over to Adriana's blog to check out what ct members have blog freebies for you.

Did you snag this great grab bag from Marie H Designs during DSD? If not don't worry you can still snag the kits. Marie has opened the grab bag and each kit is in the GS store seperately. 


4 Seasons: Fall


4 Seasons: Winter


4 Seasons: Spring


4 Seeasons: Summer


Here are a few things I did with the grab bag. I created a layout with 4 Seasons: Spring.


I created another layout with 4 Seasons: Winter for Marie's DSD SS.


I created a 2012 calendar as well. I printed it as 2 5x7 pages and then as a 8x10 page. One is mine the other is a present. I used 4 Seasons: Spring and 2012 Calendar TPk by Creation Cassel.


No comments:

Post a Comment