Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Releases

It's the start of a new month and yo know what that means. It's time for a new BAK collection at STS. The theme this month is baking and the talented designers at STS have come up with lots of great products for you. If you by 3 or more of the November BAKs you can save 50% with this couon code: NOVBAK_BUY3_SAVEHALF. I thought I would give you a taste of what is in the store for you. All previews are linked.


The Scrappy Kat created More Sprinkles Please!


Designs by Snowlady hs Made With Love for you.




I combined The Scrappy Kat's and Dsigns by Snowlady's kits for this layout.


Digital Scrap Fun has Pies and Pastry in her store.


Thisis my layout with Pes and Pastry. 


HD Creations created Cupcake Love for her BAK.



These are my layouts using HD Creations BAK.



Digital Scrap Fun also has another new kit in her store. It's called Thanks Be to God! I will have a layout for you with it soon.


Digi designs by Nicole has a set of 2 pager templates in her store.


Be sure to check back for lots of DSD events information.

No comments:

Post a Comment