Friday, December 2, 2011

Country Christmas BT and 25 Days of Christmas

I'm late with my part of the blogtrain as I'm sure you have figured out by now. I have been working on cleaning up my computer and reorganizing so maybe i can be more productive. In doing so I misplaced my part of the blogtrain and hadn't had the chance to recreate it for you. So you can imagine how excited I was tonight when I cam across my part. Click on preview for the download and be sure to visit the rest of the blogtrain if you haven't already done so. List of participants are below.


Have you been by The Scrappy Kat's blog yet? What are you waiting for? Swing bye Kat's blog and snag all the presents that Kat and her ct have for you during 25 Days of Christmas with The Scrappy Kat. Don't worry if you have missed out on some of the presents. All presents will be available till the new year. Each day there will be a new present posted to her blog so be sure to check back. Flier is attatched to Kat's blog.


Country Christmas blogtrain participants:

Sweet Creations -- You Are Here

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your share of the road trip.

    ReplyDelete